All Door Supervisors are trained to the highest standards and comply with regulations set by the Security Industry Authority and conform to British Standards Door Supervisors Code of Conduct BS….
Coast 2 Coast Security understand that each venue is unique and have individual requirements, our Door Supervisors are selected on this basis to ensure these requirements are met. We provide fully trained, vetted and uniformed Door Supervisors to all of our venues.
Our Door supervisors are approachable, customer focused, have exceptional communications skills and be able to welcome your customers or guests with a relaxed manner. They are also able to handle conflict with a professional, effective approach, diffusing any situation before it escalates.
Door Supervision requires a certain level of ability and qualification. Our Door Supervisors demonstrate these skills:
- Effective Communicator
- Good problem solver
- Have supervisory skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be first aid trained
- Health and safety awareness
- Have fire safety and awareness skills
- Door supervision (NVQ Level 2)
- Conflict management training (NVQ Level 2)
- Physical intervention and restraint (NVQ Level 2)
- Health & Safety – manual handling